We are ready for the next step. Are you a proactive and entrepreneurial Sales Leader who wants to grow with us?
Then we are looking for you!
Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Type of employment: Full-time
What makes us PrivacyPerfect?
We want to contribute to a digital world where people trust digital businesses by helping companies to be privacy compliant. PrivacyPerfect helps companies in the upper mid-market and enterprises and the society as a whole to be GDPR compliant by providing a secure, easy-to-use and efficient software as a service solution.
Our passionate team encourages innovation with different software modules for processing data, impact assessment and data breaches. To make it easy for companies to start at a level they feel comfortable with.
Your role in a nutshell
The Commercial Lead has a unique opportunity to directly contribute to our business development and be an integral part of PrivacyPerfect's growth. In this position, you will manage the commercial team and engage proactively with partners, customers and potential customers through direct contact and other marketing initiatives, interact with our field marketing and field sales team and be a part of one of the most successful teams in Europe!
- Provide leadership for the commercial teams (sales, channel and customer success) by creating a motivating environment to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Create go to market strategy and lead generation campaigns
- Nurture leads and progress Sales Qualified Leads through all the different sales cycle steps in Hubspot and successfully close business
- Hit sales targets and provide an accurate weekly forecast in our Hubspot CRM system
- Build and maintain accurate account information in our Hubspot CRM system
- Enrich database with personas from prospects in our Hubspot CRM system
- Give onsite and online demos of the PrivacyPerfect SaaS solution
- Provide 'TLC' (Tender Love and Care) to existing customers, identify and generate references
- Be the eyes and ears for further product development
What you bring to the table
- Strong commercial mentality with a proven record of success driving complex sales through a disciplined process. The expertise to sell premium services.
- Experienced and comfortable in engaging with C-level stakeholders at the business and technology level, using your consultative selling skills to optimize customer outcomes
- You are a self-starter with a high level of energy and confidence
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Prior experience with CRM programs (Hubspot experience - a big advantage!)
- Able to manage time, leads, and produce results under time pressure
- Team player who like to serve others and have some fun
- Excellent command of the Dutch an English language.
- Proficiency with desktop computers; Hubspot, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
What we offer you
- A challenging and responsible position within an ambitious organization that is growing
- A pleasant, informal working environment in a great office (Groot Handels Gebouw -CIC-)
- A great Team around you of dedicated people with good energy
- Good compensation
- If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your resume (CV) and motivation letter.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.