PrivacyPerfect is Dutch legal-tech scale-up in the field of data protection and privacy compliance, servicing over 1800 users of world-renowned clients daily. Our ambition is to contribute to a world where people trust business through offering organisations an easy-to-use software for GDPR compliance. Based in the very heart of Rotterdam, our young team of top experts in the fields of IT, sales, marketing, legal, and finance, enjoy working in an informal environment, are encouraged to challenge industry trends, and to collaborate transparently as much as possible to help each other grow.
We are currently looking to expand our team with an enthusiastic Junior Sales Intern to join us on our journey to bring trust and peace of mind for customers worldwide in regard to their data, when doing business with any company.
Your role in a nutshell
As a Junior Sales Intern, you will work together with senior sales and marketing colleagues who will teach you the international best practices of a SaaS company, you will have a direct impact on business development, will engage with world-renowned organisations daily, and will be the first point of contact for leads. You will also have the opportunity to see behind the curtains, and we will make sure to involve you in everything: afterall, you will be an integral part of PrivacyPerfect's growth!
• Handle inbound and outbound pre-sales communications with customers and partners to reduce the sales cycle and drive revenue
• Track and measure daily sales goals via Hubspot database
• Build and maintain accurate account information in our Hubspot CRM system
• Enrich database with personas from prospects in our Hubspot CRM system
• Give online demo’s of the PrivacyPerfect SaaS solution
• The main point of contact for PrivacyPerfect, identify and close opportunities
• Remain knowledgeable about all organization's products and services to facilitate sales efforts
• Provide ongoing pipeline management and forecasting updates as requested