Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Type of employment: Full-time
What makes us PrivacyPerfect?
PrivacyPerfect is Dutch legal-tech scale-up in the field of data protection and privacy compliance, servicing over 1800 users of world-renowned clients daily. Our ambition is to contribute to a world where people trust business through offering organisations an easy-to-use software for GDPR compliance. Based in the very heart of Rotterdam, our young team of top experts in the fields of IT, sales, marketing, legal, and finance, enjoy working in an informal environment, are encouraged to challenge industry trends, and to collaborate transparently as much as possible to help each other grow.
We are currently looking to expand our team with an enthusiastic Medior Sales to join us on our journey to bring trust and peace of mind for customers worldwide in regard to their data, when doing business with any company.
Your role in a nutshell
The Medior Sales has a unique opportunity to directly contribute to our business development and be an integral part of PrivacyPerfect’s growth. In this position, you will engage proactively with potential customers through direct contact and other marketing initiatives, interact with our field marketing and field sales team and be a part of one of the most successful teams in Europe!
• Nurture leads and progress Sales Qualified Leads through all the different sales cycle steps in Hubspot and successfully close business
• Hit sales targets and provide an accurate weekly forecast in our Hubspot CRM system
• Build and maintain accurate account information in our Hubspot CRM system
• Enrich database with personas from prospects in our Hubspot CRM system
• Give onsite and online demo’s of the PrivacyPerfect SaaS solution
• Provide ‘TLC’ (Tender Love and Care) to existing customers, identify and generate references
• Be the eyes and ears for further product development
What you bring to the table
• You are a self-starter with a high level of energy and confidence
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Prior experience with CRM programs (Hubspot experience - a big advantage!)
• Able to manage time, leads, and produce results under time pressure
• Team player who like to serve others and have some fun
• Native/Fluent in Dutch, excellent level of written and spoken English.
• Proficiency with desktop computers; Hubspot, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
What we bring to the table
• A really exciting position with direct impact on our growing business
• You will learn all about what makes a winning strategy for SaaS (tech-) companies
• You will learn effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills
• A fun, informal multicultural working environment with a young team
• A great office, with gaming rooms, free fresh snacks and breakfast, ever-changing lunch vendors (Groot Handels Gebouw -CIC-)
• Freedom to design your work
• Competitive salary and bonus.